Skoda Rapid TPMS Reset:Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset tyre pressure on Skoda Rapid 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019.When tyre pressure warning light iluminate in cluster meter screen.You need to refill all tyre with accurate air pressure and perform the reset.Follow the step by step procedure given below to perform reset.
How To Reset Tyre Pressure Light Skoda Rapid
Before doing the reset make sure to fill all tyre with recommended pressure.
Close all door and hood.
Ignition ON engine OFF .
Go to infotainment screen and press CAR button.
Now press the settings sign on infotainment screen.
Vehicle settings will open in infotainment screen.
Now press Tyre on infotainment screen.
Tyre Pressure .Loss Indicator will open in infotainment screen.
Now press the Set button on the screen.
Do all 4 tyre pressure match the required value open in screen.
Now press Confirm on infotainment screen.
Tyre pressure stored will display in infotainment screen.
Now exit the setup and start engine you will find that tmps warning light has disappear from cluster meter screen.
Skoda Rapid TPMS Warning Light Reset 2012-2019
- All door and hood closed
- Ignition ON engine nut running.
- On infotainment screen press CAR .
- Now press Settings sign.
- Vehicle Settings will open.
- Now press Tyre on infotainment screen.
- Tyre Pressure.Loss Indicator will open.
- Now press SET button.
- Do all 4 tyre match req value appear in screen.
- Now press Confirm.
- Tyre Pressure Stored will appear in screen.
Make sure to fill tyre with recommended pressure before performing the proceduer.To get best result drive the car for few kilometer after tmps resetting.
Content in this post Skoda Rapid tpms reset is for training and educational purpose only.If you find this post helpful like and share it.For any query or suggestion write in the comment section.
You Can Also Read :-
- How To Reset TPMS Sensor On BMW 320d
- How To Reset TPMS On Nissan Micra 2018-2022
- TPMS Reset Procedure Mazda 3
- How To Reset BMW 1 Series TPMS Light
- TPMS Reset Procedure Fiat 124 Spider
- How To Reset TPMS Sensor On BMW 320i
- How To Service Reset Range Rover
- Service Reset BMW X1 2016-2018
- How To Service Reset Audi Q8