Mini Clubman Oil Service Light Reset :Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil maintenance light on Mini Copper Clubman 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022.If reset is not performed the oil monitoring system is unable to to track properly when next oil change is due.Follow the procedure below after every oil change to reset oil maintenance light.
How To Reset Oil Service Light Mini Clubman 2016-2022
1.PRESS Engine Start/Stop button once.
2.Ignition ON engine OFF.
3.PRESS and HOLD TRIP button on instrument cluster.
4.Service reset option appear in instrument cluster display.
5.PRESS TRIP button untill ENGINE OIL appear.
6.Once on ENGINE OIL PRESS and HOLD TRIP button for 10 seconds.
7.PERFORM RESET will appear with question mark.
8.Now PRESS and HOLD TRIP button again RESET IN PROGRESS will appear.
9.Wait for few seconds untill RESET SUCCESSFUL appear in instrument cluster display.
10.Now release the TRIP button.
2016-2022 Mini Clubman Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
1.5L Engine – Approximately 4.5 quarts (4.3 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.0L Engine – Approximately 5.6 quarts (5.3 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Due to wide range of vehicle make and model content in this post should not be taken specific to any vehicle.Please check with Mini owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle.Information in this post Mini Clubman oil maintenance reset is for training purpose and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read:-
- Skoda Octavia TPMS Warning Light Reset
- How To Reset Oil Kia Carnival 2022
- Oil Change Light Reset Kia Cadenza 2010-2020
- How To Reset Oil Kia Sorento 2016-2018
- How To Reset Oil Kia Sorento 2011-2015
- Oil Light Reset Honda Civic 2016-2021
- Oil Light Reset Chrysler 200 2016-2017
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008-2015
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2016-2021
- TPMS Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2007-2019