How To Reset Oil Life Ford Maverick: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset engine oil change reminder on Ford Maverick 2022 and 2023. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Oil Life Maintenance Reminder Reset Ford Maverick 2022 2023
1.Press engine start/stop button to turn ignition on without starting the vehicle.
2.Press OK button on the steering wheel and scroll down using up down arrow button to SETTINGS.
3.Once on settings press menu button to open SETTINGS menu.
4.Next step scroll to INFORMATION and press OK button on steering wheel.
5.Once information menu open scroll to OIL LIFE and press OK button.
6.Next scroll to RESET OIL LIFE and press OK button.
7.Hold OK to reset oil life display on instrument cluster screen.
8.Now press and hold OK button until OIL LIFE RESET SUCCESSFUL display on instrument cluster screen.
9.Once oil life is successfully reset OIL LIFE 100% will display on instrument cluster display.
2022-2023 Ford Maverick Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
2.0L Ecoboost engine requires approximately 5.5 quarts (5.2 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.5L HEV engine requires approximately 5.7 quarts (5.4 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Ford Maverick owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on Ford Maverick owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Ford Fusion Oil Service Reset 2017-2020
- Subaru Ascent Oil Service Reset 2019-2022
- Mini Clubman Oil Service Reset 2016-2022
- Volvo C30 Oil Service Reset 2005-2014
- Kia Forte Oil Service Reset 2014-2023
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset
- Ford Focus Oil Service Reset 2002-2022
- Ford Flex Oil Service Reset 2002-2020
- Ford Fiesta Oil Service Reset 2010-2022