How To Reset Oil Ford Fusion: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil life on Ford Fusion 2017 2018 2019 2020. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Ford Fusion Oil Life Reset 2017-2020
1.Turn ignition ON but don’t start the vehicle.
2.Next from the main menu scroll and select SETTINGS.
3.On settings menu scroll and select VEHICLE.
4.Next on vehicle menu select OIL LIFE RESET.
5.Once on oil life reset menu press and hold OK button until oil life 100% is displayed.
2017-2020 Ford Fusion Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
1.5L Ecoboost engine requires approximately 4.3 quarts (4.5 liters) of 5W-20 or 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.0L Ecoboost engine requires approximately 5.7 quarts (5.4 liters) of 5W-30 or 0W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.5L engine requires approximately 5.7 quart s(5.4 liters) of 5W-20 or 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.7L Ecoboost engine requires approximately 6.0 quarts (5.7 liters) of 5W-30 or 0W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Ford Fusion owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on Ford Fusion owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Acura Integra Oil Service Reset 1994-2023
- Ford Explorer TPMS Reset 2006-2018
- Honda Crosstour Oil Service Reset 2010-2015
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Subaru Ascent Oil Service Reset 2019-2022
- Mini Clubman Oil Service Reset 2016-2022
- Volvo C30 Oil Service Reset 2005-2014
- Kia Forte Oil Service Reset 2014-2023
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset
- Ford Focus Oil Service Reset 2002-2022
- Ford Flex Oil Service Reset 2002-2020
- Ford Fiesta Oil Service Reset 2010-2022