How To Reset Oil Light Ford C-Max : Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil life monitoring system on Ford C-Max 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change maintenance is due.Follow the procedure given below to reset oil on Ford C-Max.
Reset Oil Life Monitor Ford C-Max 2013-2018
1.Turn ignition key to ON position do not start the engine. For vehicle with engine start/stop button press start button without pressing brake pedal.
2.Press both accelerator and brake pedal together at same time.
3.Keep brake and accelerator pedal fully depressed.
4.After few seconds Service-Oil Reset In Prog message will appear in dash.
5.After 20 seconds Service-Oil Reset Completed message will appear in dash.
6.Now release both accelerator and brake pedal.
7.Service-Oil Reset Completed message will disappear once oil reset is completed.
2013 Ford C-Max Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
2.0L ATK iVCT Engine- Approximately 4.5 quarts (4.3 liters) of 5W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2014-2018 Ford C-Max Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
2.0L ATK iVCT Engine- Approximately 4.5 quarts (4.3 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with C-Max owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on C-Max owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Volvo XC90 Oil Service Reset 2016-2022
- Kia Carnival Oil Service Reset 2022
- Ford Escape Oil Service Reset 2017
- How To Service Reset Toyota 4Runner
- Subaru Ascent Oil Service Reset 2019-2022
- Mini Clubman Oil Service Reset 2016-2022
- Volvo C30 Oil Service Reset 2005-2014
- Acura Integra Oil Service Reset 1994-2023
- Chrysler 300 Oil Service Reset 2009-2023
- Kia Forte Oil Service Reset 2014-2023
- Tire Pressure TPMS Reset Ford C-Max