How To Reset Oil Chevrolet Trailblazer : Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil life on Chevrolet Trailblazer 2021 2022 2023. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Oil Life Reset 2021-2023
1.Turn ignition ON without starting your vehicle.
2.Press left or right arrow button and scroll to VEHICLE.
3.Once on vehicle scroll using thumbwheel until REMAINING OIL LIFE XX% appear on instrument cluster display.
4.Next press and hold thumbwheel ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WANT TO RESET ? appear on instrument cluster.
5.Use thumbwheel and scroll to YES.
6.Next press and hold thumbwheel until REAMINING OIL LIFE 100% appear on instrument cluster display.
2021-2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Grade
1.2L L3 FWD engine requires approximately 4.2 quarts (4.0 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
1.3L L3 AWD&FWD engine requires approximately 4.8 quarts (4.5 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Chevrolet Trailblazer owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on Chevrolet Trailblazer owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Chevrolet Trailblazer TPMS Reset
- Chevrolet Aveo Oil Service Reset 2009-2012
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Service Reset 2019-2020
- Chevrolet Silverado Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Chevrolet Camaro Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Chevrolet Blazer Oil Service Reset 2019-2023
- Chevrolet Impala Oil Service Reset 2006-2020
- Chevrolet Equinox Oil Service Reset 2005-2023
- Chevrolet Malibu Oil Service Reset 2004-2023
- Chevrolet Sonic Oil Service Reset 2012-2020
- Chevrolet Spark Oil Service Reset 2013-2022
- Chevrolet Suburban Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Ford Mustang Oil Service Reset 2011-2023
- Ford Maverick Oil Service Reset 2022-2023
- Ford Fusion Oil Service Reset 2017-2020
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset