How To Reset Oil Chevrolet Sonic: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset maintenance reminder on Chevrolet Sonic 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Chevrolet Sonic Oil Reset 2012-2020
1.Turn ignition ON without starting the vehicle.
2.Press MENU button until oil sign and oil percentage comes on instrument cluster display.
3.Next press and hold SET/CLR button until oil percentage 100 comes on instrument cluster display.
2012-2020 Chevrolet Sonic Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Grade
1.4L L4 Engine requires approximately 4.2 quarts (4.0 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
1.8L L4 Engine requires approximately 4.8 quarts (4.5 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Chevrolet Sonic owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on Chevrolet Sonic owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Chevrolet Aveo Oil Service Reset 2009-2012
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Service Reset 2019-2020
- Chevrolet Silverado Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Chevrolet Camaro Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Chevrolet Blazer Oil Service Reset 2019-2023
- Chevrolet Impala Oil Service Reset 2006-2020
- Chevrolet Equinox Oil Service Reset 2005-2023
- Chevrolet Malibu Oil Service Reset 2004-2023
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Ford Mustang Oil Service Reset 2011-2023
- Ford Maverick Oil Service Reset 2022-2023
- Ford Fusion Oil Service Reset 2017-2020
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset