How To Reset Oil Chevrolet Blazer: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil light on Chevrolet Blazer 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Chevrolet Blazer Oil Life Reset 2019-2023
1.Turn ignition ON without starting your vehicle.
2.Once on home screen use thumbwheel and scroll until OIL LIFE XX% comes on the vehicle dash.
3.Next press and hold thumbwheel until REMAINING OIL LIFE 100% comes on the vehicle dash.
2019-2023 Chevrolet Blazer Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Grade
2.0L L4 Chevrolet Blazer Engine requires approximately 5.3 quarts (5.0 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2.5L L4 Chevrolet Blazer Engine requires approximately 5.0 quarts (4.7 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Chevrolet Blazer 3.6L V6 Engine requires approximately 6.0 quarts (5.7 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Chevrolet Blazer owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on Chevrolet Blazer owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Chevrolet Aveo Oil Service Reset 2009-2012
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Ford Mustang Oil Service Reset 2011-2023
- Ford Maverick Oil Service Reset 2022-2023
- Ford Fusion Oil Service Reset 2017-2020
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset
- Ford Focus Oil Service Reset 2002-2022
- Ford Flex Oil Service Reset 2002-2020
- Ford Fiesta Oil Service Reset 2010-2022
- Ford Taurus Oil Service Reset 2010-2019
- Cadillac XTS Oil Service Reset 2013-2019
- Cadillac XT6 Oil Service Reset 2020-2023
- Cadillac XT5 Oil Service Reset 2017-2023
- Cadillac XT4 Oil Service Reset 2019-2023
- Cadillac CTS Oil Service Reset 2008-2019
- Cadillac CT4 Oil Service Reset 2020-2023
- Cadillac CT5 Oil Service Reset 2020-2023
- Cadillac Escalade Oil Service Reset 2011-2023