How To Reset Oil Cadillac XT5: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset oil life indicator on Cadillac XT5 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023. If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track correctly when next oil change is due.
Reset Oil Life Indicator Cadillac XT5 2017-2023
1.Turn ignition ON without starting your Cadillac XT5.
2.Press right arrow button and next press down arrow button until OIL LIFE comes on instrument cluster display.
3.Once on OIL LIFE press and hold SEL button for about THREE seconds until OIL LIFE turn to 100%.
4.Once oil life is reset press left arrow button to get back to main screen.
2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Grade
Cadillac XT 5 3.6L V6 Engine requires approximately 6.0 quarts(5.7 liters) of 0W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
2020-2023 Cadillac XT5 Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Grade
Cadillac XT5 3.6L V6 Engine requires approximately 6.0 quarts(5.7 liters) of 5W-30 viscosity grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Cadillac XT5 2.0L L4 Engine requires approximately 5.3 quarts(5.0 liters) of 0W-20 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Please check with Cadillac XT5 owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle. Information here are based on XT5 owner manual and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Ford C-Max Oil Service Reset 2013-2018
- Ford Mustang Oil Service Reset 2011-2023
- Ford Maverick Oil Service Reset 2022-2023
- Ford Fusion Oil Service Reset 2017-2020
- Ford Edge Tire Pressure TPMS Reset
- Ford Focus Oil Service Reset 2002-2022
- Ford Flex Oil Service Reset 2002-2020
- Ford Fiesta Oil Service Reset 2010-2022
- Ford Taurus Oil Service Reset 2010-2019
- Buick Cascada Oil Service Reset 2016-2019
- Buick Enclave Oil Service Reset 2010-2023
- Buick Encore Oil Service Reset 2013-2022
- Buick Envision Oil Service Reset 2017-2023
- Buick Lacrosse Oil Service Reset 2014-2019
- TPMS Reset Buick Enclave 2008-2020