Reset Nissan 350z Oil Maintenance Light : Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset service engine soon warning light on Nissan 350z 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009.If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track properly when next oil change is due.Follow the procedure given below after every oil change to reset service engine soon warning.
Nissan 350z Service Engine Soon Light Reset 2003-2009
1.Turn Ignition ON and wait for THREE seconds.
2.Ignition ON engine OFF.
3.Press accelerator pedal fully FIVE time within FIVE seconds.
4.Take foot off accelerator pedal and wait for TEN seconds.
5.Again press and hold accelerator pedal for TEN seconds.
6.SERVICE ENGINE SOON light start to flash in instrument cluster.
7.Release the accelerator pedal.
8.SERVICE ENGINE SOON will continue to flash.
9.Turn ignition OFF and then start the engine.
10.SERVICE ENGINE SOON stops to flash and oil reset is completed.
2003-2009 Nissan 350z Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
Approximately 5.2 quarts (4.9 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Due to wide range of vehicle make and model,information given here should not be taken specific to any vehicle.Please check with Nissan 350z owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle.Instruction given here should be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read:-
- How To Service Reset Audi Q2
- Lincoln Aviator TPMS Reset
- How To Service Reset Range Rover Evoque
- Service Reset BMW X1 2016-2018
- How To Service Reset Audi Q8
- How To Reset BMW 1 Series TPMS Light
- TPMS Reset Procedure Fiat 124 Spider
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008-2015
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2016-2021
- Oil Light Reset Honda Civic 2016-2021
- Oil Light Reset Chrysler 200 2016-2017
- How To Reset Oil Kia Carnival 2022
- Oil Change Light Reset Kia Cadenza 2010-2020