Ford EcoSport Oil Reset :Quick and easy tutorial on how you to reset the service light or oil reset light on Ford EcoSport 2017.If reset is not performed system will be unable to identify when next oil change is due.Follow the step by step proceduer given below after every oil change.
2017 EcoSport Oil Reset Service Light Reset
Switch power “ON”.Ignition “ON” engine “OFF”.
Now PRESS “BRAKE” and “ACCELERATOR” paddle together.
Keep it “PRESSED” for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the service light disappers for the cluster meter.
After service light disapper “RELEASE” the “BRAKE” and “ACCELERATOR” paddle.
Turn ignition “OFF” and pull the “KEY” out from the ignition switch.
Oil reset proceduer is complete start the car you will find that service light has gone.
2017 Ford Ecosport Engine Oil Capacity And Grade
1.0L Petrol Engine- Approximately 4.1 liters of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
1.5L Diesel Engine – Approximately 3.8 liter of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
1.5L Petrol Engine- Approximately 4.1 liters of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Due to wide range of vehicle make and model please check with owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle.Information in this post is for training purpose and to be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Compass 2016-2021
- How To Oil Reset Subaru Crosstrek 2018
- TPMS Reset Procedure Ford Ecosport
- How To Reset Service Light Mercedes A-Class
- How To Reset Service Light Mercedes Vito 2016-2017
- TPMS Reset Mercedes E350
- How To Service Reset Audi Q2
- How To Service Reset Range Rover Evoque
- Bluetooth Pairing Procdure Honda City 2014-2017
- How To Service Reset Audi Q8