How To Reset Oil Life Buick Cascada: Quick and easy tutorial on how to reset remaining oil life maintenance on Buick Cascada 2016 2017 2018 2019.If reset is not done the oil monitoring system is unable to track properly when next oil maintenance is due.Follow the procedure given below to reset oil life maintenance after every oil change.
Oil Change Light Reset Buick Cascada 2016-2019
1.Turn ignition to ON position.Ignition ON engine OFF.
2.Press MENU button on turn signal lever untill VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU appear in instrument cluster display.
3.Use THUMBWHEEL on turn signal lever to scroll through menu untill you reach REMAINING OIL LIFE.
4.Now press and hold SET/CLR button on turn signal lever to reset oil life to 100%.
5.Next turn ignition to LOCK/OFF position.
6.Oil life reset procedure completed and oil life set to 100%.
2016-2019 Buick Cascada Engine Oil Capacity And Oil Type
1.6L Engine – Approximately 5.8 quarts (5.5 liters) of 5W-30 grade oil when engine oil and oil filter changed.
Due to wide range of vehicle make and model content in this post should not be taken specific to any vehicle.Please check with Buick Cascada owner manual for correct specification for your vehicle.Instruction given here are based on Cascada owner manual and should be used as guideline only.
You Can Also Read :-
- Scion FRS TPMS Sensor Reset
- TPMS Tire Pressure Reset Buick Cascada 2016-2019
- Nissan 350z Service Reset 2003-2009
- Lincoln Aviator Oil Change Indicator 2003-2022
- Lincoln Aviator TPMS Reset
- How To Service Reset Range Rover
- Service Reset BMW X1 2016-2018
- How To Service Reset Audi Q8
- How To Reset BMW 1 Series TPMS Light
- TPMS Reset Procedure Fiat 124 Spider
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008-2015
- How To Oil Reset Jeep Grand Cherokee 2016-2021
- Oil Light Reset Honda Civic 2016-2021